Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day!

I've always been excited to do my taxes- this year was the exception. It was not a good year for me. Next year will be better!

Just a reminder, today is the last day for the Grand Opening Sale at Zibbet- 20% off your purchase with the code P51WYM at check out. I've added a couple new strap slipcovers- these are new prints and a new design, and also less expensive. They're not padded so they're not as gushy against your neck as my other camera strap covers, but are gorgeous and I loves them. I'll be adding the padded versions of these in my Etsy and Zibbet stores soon. I listed one this morning on Zibbet and it sold before I could finish listing the third! I thought I had made a mistake with my listings! ha! Off it goes to Canada!

Oh, and I got some terrible news yesterday. My doctor lady told me I should cut down on my coffee intake. Ugh. This is while she's telling me how much she loves coffee and the benefits of caffeine. Rub it in! So... needless to say, I'm enjoying a cup right now. I might cut down, but not today!

A couple pics of the new slipcovers:


1 comment: